i.imgur.com/zRfdrvx.jpg

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Focus on what is good and true


"Your mind will always believe everything you tell it:

         Feed it faith,

         Feed it truth,

         Feed it love."

**  as copied from Emily Lark - Back to Life



I AM the daughter of the King,

Who is not moved by the world.

For my God is with me and

goes before me.

I do not fear because I am HIS!

** as copied from an Etsy sign decor


God tells us to think on whatsoever. things are true, honest, just, lovely, and are of good report.  (Philippians 4:8).  It is certain, that this world is only getting worse and worse.  God warned us that it would!  But just keep looking up!  God's ways are always best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lollipops and daydreams!

I've entitled this photograph "lollipops and daydreams," as I have this post.  Years ago, I thought of tulips as nature's ...